Wednesday, July 5, 2017


                                                                 The Bathroom Mirror

If you tend to see what’s negative about yourself before you see what’s positive, you might like to make a copy of the following reminder.  It will help you see yourself the way that God sees you.  I have a copy of this in my bathroom, where I see it every morning. 


                                                             Creator God,

                                          Thank you for making me in your image.

                                                              Merciful God,

                                   Thank you for loving the whole package that I am.



How do you take after God?  When others see you and know you, how do they know that you are God’s child?

No comments:

Post a Comment